The User agent Event data returns the whole user agent string of the visitor browser.
Example of user agent string:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
- The user agent application is Mozilla version 5.0, or a piece of software compatible with it.
- The operating system is OS X version 10.2.2 (and is running on a Mac).
- The client is Chrome version 51.0.2704.84.
- The client is based on Safari version 537.36.
- The engine responsible for displaying content on this device is AppleWebKit version 537.36 (and KHTML, an open source layout engine, is present too).