Below are the steps for Track transaction.
- This tag allows you to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates.
Read more about Track transaction here.
- Account ID: UA-xxxxx-x
- Transaction ID: The transaction ID. (e.g. 1234)
- Affiliate: The store or affiliation from which this transaction has occurred (e.g. Acme Clothing).
- Revenue: Specifies the total revenue / grand total are associated with the transaction. This value should include any shipping or tax costs (e.g. 11.99)
- Shipping: Specifies the total shipping cost of the transaction. (e.g. 5)
- Tax: Specifies the total tax of the transaction. (e.g. 1.29)
- Products names: The array of products names
- Products SKUs: Specifies the array of SKU's or products codes
- Products categories: The array of products categories
- Products quantities: The array of numbers of purchased products in the transaction. If a non-integer value is passed into this field (e.g. 1.5), it will be rounded to the closest integer value.
- Products prices: The array of product prices.
E-commerce tracking is available for both web and app properties but must be enabled at the view level.No E-commerce data appears in your reports until you set up E-commerce tracking.
- Enable E-commerce tracking
Click Admin from the menu bar at the top of any screen in Analytics.
Use the drop-down menus to select the Account, Property, and View.
Click View Settings.
In the Ecommerce Settings section, click the toggle so it says ON
Click Save at the bottom of the page.