Below are the steps for Event Tracking.
- This tag allows you to measure how users interact with the content of your website. For example, you might want to measure how many times a button was pressed, or how many times a particular item was used in a web game.
Read more about Event Tracking here
- UA account ID: UA-xxxxx-x
- Event category: Typically the object that was interacted with (e.g. Button)
- Action: The type of interaction (e.g. click)
- Label: This is non-requirement parameter. Useful for categorizing events (e.g. “nav buttons”)
Value: This is non-requirement parameter. Values must be non-negative. Useful to pass counts (e.g. 4 times)